SVGA delves into the fantastic world of PC retro gaming. Prepare for some sillyness. Some rusty game mechanics. Some FMV. But most of all, prepare for some fun!
Hosted by Hugo Prévost and Robert Hiltz.
Subscribe on Spotify
Or do you prefer Apple Podcasts?
Our most recent episodes:
- SVGA – DLC #04: Hearts of Iron IV, Part 2Mods: they exist in Hearts of Iron IV. And some are quite good. Up to a point?
- SVGA – DLC #03: Hearts of Iron IV, Part 1Tanks, planes, spies, ships, civilian factories, focuses… Take command of everything and become a master of logistics and strategy. But mostly logistics.
- SVGA – DLC #02: Songs of ConquestGet out your sword, prepare your spells, and try to dominate the land of this upcoming adventure and strategy game.
- SVGA – DLC #01: Let’s talk about flight controlsThere’s episodes, and there’s episodes: both SVGA’s cohosts are hard at work to prepare the next installment of our retrogaming series, with Burnout: Paradise, but in the meantime, they decided to launch a new type of discussion, called DLCs.
- SVGA #11: Splinter Cell and Those Night Vision GooglesOne man. A world-spanning conspiracy. And something akin to bunny-hopping, but more like toad-hopping, and it’s probably quite bad for the knees and the legs. This is Splinter Cell.