SVGA delves into the fantastic world of PC retro gaming. Prepare for some sillyness. Some rusty game mechanics. Some FMV. But most of all, prepare for some fun!
Hosted by Hugo Prévost and Robert Hiltz.
Subscribe on Spotify
Or do you prefer Apple Podcasts?
Our most recent episodes:
- SVGA #21 – Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi OutcastOne (very) badass action adventure guy. One lightsaber. One series of stiff animations in the cutscenes. And one game that may have stood the test of time?
- SVGA #20 : StarCraftFor the 20th episode of the SVGA podcast, Hugo Prévost and Robert Hiltz restart the galactic war between the Terran, the Zerg and the Protoss and try to see if this classic was a gem, or a game that killed a genre.
- SVGA # 19 : DORF, An Hommage to Old ClassicsIs there some place left for classic real-time strategy games? Is it possible to recreate some of that 90’s and early 2000’s feeling, without be accused of copying Command and Conquer, StarCraft and the others?
- SVGA #18 : The Last DynastyAn evil empire whose conquest will not be complete until a dark lord gets his hands on the content of your head; explosions and violent combat in space; a strange and mysterious base to explore… And all the cheesy and badly acted FMV you could wish for.
- SVGA #17 : Supreme Commander – Forged AllianceHugo Prévost dusts off the galactic war between the UEF, the Aeon, the Cybrans and the Seraphim in one of the best real-time strategy games of all time.